I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be a superstar
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of my thoughts
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being self honest
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I am self honest I will get killed
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that self honesty is with myself and not with others
I forgive myself that I have not accepted an allowed myself to let go of judgement
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge, in separation of myself
I commit myself to see, realize and understand that everything is One and Equal as Life and as dust that supports Life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having too many thoughts
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore my Equality and Oneness with all that exist/everyone
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to establish myself as Equality and Oneness in a day, instead of seeing realizing and understanding that it will take me at least 7 to 14 years of daily application like clockwork
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have ‘everything’ fast, without seeing, and realizing that I have to pass the test of time
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thoughts of the conscious mind instead of stopping them unconditionally
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breathe when I feel overwhelmed in my mind
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can stop my mind by stopping my thoughts.


No comments:
Post a Comment