The first thing I noticed after stopping sugar was that everything 'slowed down'. I noticed how my movement or my perception of myself slowed down, I noticed it for example in the field I was working, I was more aware of my movement and more stable.
What was interesting also was seeing how I have judged my family to 'like sugar' and to 'take a lot of sugary things' when what happened was that after I stopped sugar I saw a lot less sugary products at home' – I was taking it all!
I have learned what self -honesty and self judgment are with the material that is provided at the Desteni I Process course – I have been able to be more stable and direct myself in giving up points of addiction, like sugar, that controlled my experience - with my submissive permission. I have learned to stop myself, take decisions and live them.
In the Desteni I Process one is taught tools throughout the course to apply within one’s own world to investigate what we have accepted and allowed to exist and then how to practically align these aspects to oneness and equality.
Join the Desteni I Process and stop all addictions, one by one, and give yourself the opportunity to earn a stable income as you walk it training other participants.

No comments:
Post a Comment