The trap I designed
With school, I have believed that I have to 'transcend it' 'go through it' from the process, doing self forgiveness and all the tools provided by desteni to be able to have the hability to do it 'well'(at school).
This is a great trap, because within accepting to believe that in order to do well at shool I have to do well at my process and then not doing process because I say I have to do school because it is 'prioritary' and more important... LOL I am contradicting myself!
The result of this equation is: Never ending cycles of school years in procrastination and hardly passing course.
Now that I see it is crazy: I belive that I have to do process to be able to change who I am so I will change the way I am doing with school and AT THE SAME TIME I don't do process because I have always something to do for school, wich I procrastinate about because I dont trust myself as I believe that first I have to be 'doing it well' with process.
This is 'The fish that eats it's tail' or 'never ending self dishonesty' - All to not face myself.
Because I know: I am facing myself doing process AND doing school. And I have a great indicator to say this: I resist both things.
Self Forgiveness
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that in order to do well at school I have to apply myself in the process of realizing who I really am as life.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to decieve myself in wanting to believe that I need some special requeriment to face myself with school
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to do well at process in order to do well at school in self dishonesty and self interest as ego of the mind to not have to change and remain not standing up for life with the abuse that it implies
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deveive myself and accept as valid that I have to do process to do well at school
I forgive myself that I've not accepted or allowed myself to see that I was trapping myself in believing that I have to do 'well at process' to be effective with school, instead of realizing that this is just an excuse to not face myself
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that school is less important than process.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to use process and school as excuse for not doing anyone of them by saying that I have to do the other one first in order to do the other one
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not see into myself instead of hiding because I've been dishonest with myself and instead of facing myself want it to be too late
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to want the moment to be too late for me to face myself so I don't have to face myself, instead of realizing that it is impossible as all have to face themselves no matter what.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to disregard school as less important than process instead of being grateful that I have a school system where I can access and assist myself to work from within the system
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take the school for granted instead of working my ass off to get this done and allow other beings as me to access it so they can support themselves.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not commit myself to myself in doing the school course
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by allowing myself to procrastinate at school I am allowing myself to abuse myself
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not want to admit that I knew what I was doing with regards to procrastinating with school but am ashamed about it to admit it as how it is
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed of what I've accepted to become within the abdication of self responsibility instead of moving myself to stop it and honour myself as who I really am
I am self direction
I am self responsibility
I am self will
I am self direction
I am the school system
I am my teachers
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge school as boring
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear my brother reading this self forgiveness and try to challenge me with jokes or comments about it.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not want my brother to challenge me so I don't see where I am being dishonest with myself so I don't have to face myself so I don't have to change.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself in not directing myself in doing the tasks about school when they are required to be done and instead do it at the last minute, compromising myself and the outcome of the situation = allowing me to not be effective
I am self specificity
I am self effectivity
I am breath
I am here
I will not accept or allow myself to procrastinate with school any more
I will not accept or allow myself to hide from school any more
I don't accept or allow myself to procrastinate with school any more
I don't accept or allow myself to hide from school any more
I don't accept myself to live in self-doubt
I don't accept myself to not trust myself in knowing that I am not giving up
I don't accept myself to give up.
I don't accept myself to not forgive myself and correct myself when it is required to be done
I dont accept myself to not direct me in doing school effectively
I allow myself to do school
I allow myself to trust myself
I allow myself to see into myself
I allow myself to direct myself
I allow myself to be here.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment