Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Procrastination

"...From procrastination, laziness is born, and then you develop a habit and a behavior of procrastinating constantly and continuously, and do not give you direction immediately, instantaneously in that moment, and then it leads to not having self discipline, then it leads to not having self motivation, then it leads to not having self will, and then, eventually, if you allow and accept yourself to continue in procrastination - which leads to laziness - it will later manifest in your life as depression :)
And this is able to occur if you constantly and continuously accept and allow yourself to procrastinate, thus, I would suggest not to procrastinate, apply self discipline, self will self motivation and direct every moment in the moment as you, sort out what is HERE in the moment, get it done.
Thank you very much, this is the design of procrastination, next will be the design of laziness which will give you a bit of an overview of what happens if you accept and allow yourself to procrastinate, procrastinate is also when you CRASH yourself in a moment, you literally crash of the expression and experience yourself as here of the breath, because you have a system crash, and crash into the NOW of consciousness in the unified consciousness field existing in the past, is not where you wanna be human beings because then you have to go through a time loop before you get out of it, which is unnecessary. Thank you very much, this is the design of procrastination. "

Source: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1442499tW4WSBYE (last part) by Desteni

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate in my daily routines and school work

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to live in the now of consciousness by accepting and allowing myself to participate in procrastination

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate in any way whatsoever

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place self discipline before me, in separation from myself

I am self discipline unconditionally

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place self motivation outside of myself, in separation

I am one and equal to self motivation unconditionally

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am one and equal to self -will

I am self-will unconditionally

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think that want to give up school instead of realizing that I am living in the now of consciousness in the unified field because of my participation in procrastination, which have lead me to a lack of self motivation, self discipline and self-will

I no more accept my participation in procrastination

Procrastination Procrastination Procrastination Procrastination PROCRASTINATION line - do not pass it, Ruben-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"que tal ruben

vos invito a que me agreguéis a tu lista de bitácoras virtuales lol

http://marlenlife.livejournal.com/

vos hacéis copy/paste y listo hombre!

y olé! "

si y la procrastinación jeje, así le digo ahora en español porque no encontraba que es postergación se vuelve en una carga que tienes que enfrentar tarde o temprano.

nos vemos

Ruben said...

Lo hago ahora para no "procrastinar" :D:D

Gracias por el aviso!

Ruben

Jorn said...

Nice read! I have allowed procastination. It the game in your head where some excuse is made up for doing something that needs doing. The question why not? or what is holding me back? kind of released me of the bullshit in front of some things I am not doing yet are in need of and only my mind is holding me from taking action.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to make up excuses for actions or things that need to be done

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to take direct action

I forgive myself for allowing myself to let my mind control who I am in this moment

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to apply myself practically

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to think practically

I AM HERE as ONE and EQUAL
Jorn

ShareThis