Saturday, August 9, 2008

Prespective on facial gesture according to expression

I found that I smile when I say something that I have defined as nice, like saying thank you to my mother for doing food.

Points to release:

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to judge my expression, words, sentences and, accordingly to this judgement, perform the a gesture with the body/face

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my expression Is, and it is what it is, my expression IS.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to express myself accordingly to a thought that say me that In that moment I have to be nice and accordingly to this "nice expression" do the "nice gesture"

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to force myself to smile when I say something I have defined it as nice only when the other being looks at me after I have said it.

OK, now I move.

1 comment:

das said...

There was also concern with the difference between emotion-induced expression and a management of expressions in social context. Some studies between Americans and Japanese participants showed the same basic expressions induced by emotion, but that the expressions that were induced in a social context seemed to be more culturally influenced.
-------------------------
Mobin

promoter

ShareThis