I chose the process to do my research project at school (the big one in the 2 years course I am doing). I am actually at the very beginning. If it is true that I've been reading Desteni material and have started applying, I know it is far from reach the 50% of it, so more for the 100% - btw, that cannot be because it is increasing every day) This 99% can only be of the processed material, because the process itself is never done, always things to do: SF and self honesty every day when needed, and self directive application.
The first part of the blog, and all the other part is only knowledge, if not applyed, as bernard said last afternoon: Nothing is done until is done. And: Only physical actions and doings will have an effect on the future
So better if I start moving to get things done because this summer I am required to study for the next year, because of the 2 failed subjects.
Any suggestions about the project or comment will be cool
Bye!
Ruben
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment