I’ve passed. Now I have a lot of work to do :D More SF more Self Directive, and study.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear not doing maths and chemical this summer and then repeating the next course becouse of it
I forgive myself that I haven’t acceptad or allowed myself to trust myself when studying for exams
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not recognise in myself the hability to approve all the subjects
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear my mother reading this lines, because she do
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think that I am a bad student
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted or allowed myself to being calm nomatterwhat
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted or allowed myelf to accept my voice and my way of talk
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted or allowed myself to speak at normal speed
I forgive myself that I acceped and allowed myself to fear the other reactions of judgements to the words I say, so I say it faster
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to trust the words I say
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to judge my writed english as bad
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myelf to fear not understanding words in english from the video interviews
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think that I will not have enough time to do the 2 subjects and also do the research project for the school
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted or allowed myself to trust myself in knowing that I can do all I have to do this summer
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear not be in control of myself, when I am always: otherway there is no movement.(in fact systems can control if you allow)
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to allow systems to direct myself
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not direct myself when I am at the computer
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted or allowed myself to manage the computer time properly
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not take care of my body not doing sport for days, even weeks.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not apply SF when needed
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed or accepted myself to breath properly 4-4-4 time.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to cheat at work
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to say false things
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become nervous when I have to self direct myself in front of other people
I forgive myself that I acceped and allowed myself to speak bullshit when around beings
I forgive myself that I accepted and allwed myself to let other direct myself instead of me directing me
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to let other people influence my decisions
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to care about the “what am I supposed to do” at some situations
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to consider more important the plans of other especific beings instead of my self directive
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire a one-night girl when going out
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want to go out to look for girls
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think that I need this physical contact with a girl
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to, again, search images when I arouse to arouse more to be able to mastrubate
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stop myself and re-direct myself in that cases
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear studying maths because I have linked it to something worse
I forgive myself that I accepteda and allowed myself that I accepted and allowed myself to judge maths as something worse.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted or allowed myself to realise that I am maths
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted or allowed myself to realise that I am chemical
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear the other reactions if I don’t behave as usually.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment